Table of Contents
- Who are we?
- What data do we collect?
- Do we handle personal data required to purchase your products and services?
- Why do we ask for your permission?
- Why do we need your personal information?
- Do you share my personal data with third parties?
- Can I receive promotional materials?
- How long do you store my data?
- What are my rights regarding personal data?
- How can I exercise my rights?
- What if I'm not in agreement with something?
- What happens to my browsing data?
- What is expected of me?
1. Who are we? DenisChef.com
is a website that allows you to make online and telephone orders of delicious french pastry and read about history, technology and traditions of pastry business. We are responsible for handling the personal data transferred between our customers (the "Customers"
) and DenisChef.com
. You can contact DenisChef.com
by email email@example.com
- Users of DenisChef.com SERVICES, (for example, users who has bought a product).
- Users browsing the DenisChef.com website searching for products and information of interest to them, looking for the best deals or comparing current market prices.
- Users wishing to contact DenisChef.com via Chat or any other methods.
- DenisChef.com Users that sign up for Newsletters and provide personal information by completing an online Newsletter form and also for Users that make on order online and provide personal information by completing an online checkout form.
3. What data do we collect? DenisChef.com
can obtain data from its Users coming from:
- Information requested using our online checkout form, basically, identifying data related to your order (pastry item) you are interested in purchasing.
- Information we need to receive proving you have granted us permission to collect the information outlined in the previous point (at the very least, identification, IP address, date and time).
- Information you wish to provide while browsing the DenisChef.com website, such as email while signing up to informational Newsletters. We also have access to collection data, payments, invoices and other information allowing us to charge for the products (pastry items).
- Browsing data obtained from our website which is used for technical purposes, performance enhancements and for analyzing commercial transactions.
4. Do we handle personal data required to purchase your products?
You will often need to purchase products offered by DenisChef.com
. In these cases, we will only process the data necessary to render this SERVICE such as placing an order online, providing personal data for further product delivery.
5. Why do we ask for your permission?
Your express permission is vital for us to obtain your personal data in order to give you full access to DenisChef.com
features, products and services.
case, you provide your consent by:
- Pressing the button to submit the online form with your personal information.
6. Why do we need your personal information?
The reasons why we need your personal information are as follows:
- Allow you to enjoy, place orders and make use of the products offered by DenisChef.com and so DenisChef.com can charge for them.
- Allow invoices to be processed, verify payments and resolve any issues with the payment method selected.
- Allow the delivery and provision of products and/or SERVICES.
- Allow User claims to be handled accordingly.
- Allow handling of the Account and Profile of the User.
- Sending you, through any communication channel, including electronic (email and text messages), advertising, newsletters and commercial information related to all DenisChef.com activities (direct marketing).
- So we can include your personal data in customer profile segments allowing us to display information which is relevant to you (e.g. services that you can access from where you are located or in your preferred language).
We will only ask you for the personal information strictly required to carry out these functions. And in all cases, the only information used will be that which you have given prior consent.
7. Do you share my personal data with third parties?
We may share your personal data with specific providers when necessary for the fulfillment of the SERVICE, to deliver items purchased through DenisChef.com
, for consultancy, management, and provision of pastry business services or to process your complaints and disputes related to the service/products.
Keeping in mind that DenisChef.com
may offer a variety of online payment methods, operating at all times within a safe and secure environment to minimize possible fraud, we may also allow the financial institutions that fulfill these payments access to your personal data as well as other organizations dedicated to the detection, prevention, and control of online criminal activities.
We may share some of your information, as data processors, with payment service providers, payment method validators, data and payment processors or for fraud prevention purposes.
8. Can I receive promotional materials from DenisChef.com
Of course. We would like to provide you with regular updates and inform you of any additional products, however, we guarantee you can opt out immediately from any e-mail you receive by clicking on the unsubscribe button in EACH AND EVERY e-mail.
9. How long do you store my data?
The length of time we store your data is determined by different factors:
- Data collected while interacting with DenisChef.com will be kept while you continue to interact with us (e.g. purchase one of our products/services, etc.).
- As data collected relating to the purchase of products and services is subject to different storage and documentation regulations by public, fiscal and/or other institutions, DenisChef.com may be obliged to store the data for a certain length of time in each case according to the applicable law.
- If at any time in the future the Regulation changes requiring us to keep your data for a longer period of time, we will do so in order to fully comply with the Regulation.
10. What are my rights regarding personal data?
The rights you have with regards to your personal information are as follows:
- The Right of Access: The right to request access to and obtain free of charge any personal information we have stored on you and to use for your own purposes.
- The Right to Rectification: The right to update any personal information which is incorrect or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure: The right to ask us to delete all personal information on you from our records.
- The Right to Object: Right to decide that no specific treatment of your data is carried out.
- The Right to Data Portability: The right to request that your personal information is sent to another company, institution, organization or yourself.
11. How can I exercise my rights?
You can exercise each and every one of your rights by contacting us:
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Data Protection Rights" in the subject header.
12. What if I'm not in agreement with something?
If you have any concerns, a complaint, suggestion or any other question regarding how your personal information is handled, please contact us at email@example.com
13. What happens to my browsing data? DenisChef.com
website has chosen the policy of not tracking any browsing data of users using cookies. Thus, we do not offer Cookie Consent Notification since
this website is operating under Simplified Statistics Mode (Disabling cookies).
14. What is expected of me?
Our only wish is that you are responsible with the information you share. We can neither control nor review the legality of the information you provide and, therefore, under no circumstances will be held liable for any consequences resulting from the incorrect, illegitimate, illicit or misuse of the information you have provided. With this in mind, we understand that you guarantee that any data you provide to us is legal and accurate.